TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please contact Helicopter Tours Boston at least 24 hours in advance, and we will reschedule your tour at no additional cost.
2. Failure to show up will incur a $50 charge.
3. Maximum weight per passenger is 275 lb. Max combined weight on the tour will be between 550-600 lb. depending on the tour.
4. The scheduled duration of tours vary based on flight routing, airspace restrictions, and weather conditions. Helicopter Tours Boston reserves the right to amend flight paths for safety reasons.
5. Certain tours cannot be completed during home games for Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots and college football at Harvard University and Boston college.
6. Late arrivals will be addressed on a case-by-case basis depending on the aircraft availability. Upon late arrival you may be required to give way to other bookings.
7. All passengers must present a valid government-issued ID for security purposes.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice.
9. Helicopter Tours Boston reserves the right to refuse boarding to passengers if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
10. Helicopter Tours Boston reserves the right to cancel any flights due to any circumstance including weather, security, maintenance, emergencies and aircraft availability.
11. Tours are weather dependent and may be canceled last minute due to bad weather or required maintenance.
12. All our tours are approximate times. Air traffic delays, fuel delays and weather delays can all occur. Some of these factors can be out of our control.
13. Safety is our number one priority.
Upon booking with Helicopters Tours Boston you agree to terms and conditions.